GORM Agency er et digitalbureau som designer digitale brugerrejser, som udvikler kundernes forretning med kreativitet og teknologi. Bureauet er en digital partner for en lang række kendte virksomheder, organisationer og brands inden for UX, tech og digital marketing.
GORM Agency har de senere år været igennem en stor vækst. Med sine 32 medarbejdere har bureauets dog fortsat en størrelse, hvor der er albuerum og mulighed for at sætte sit præg på egen hverdag. Organisationen er flad – og der er altid plads til de rigtige argumenter og nye ideer.
GORM Agency er en del af First Chair Group, der består af en række virksomheder med komplementære forretningsområder indenfor bl.a. marketing & reklame, PR & kommunikation og strategi rådgivning. First Chair Group beskæftiger mere end 200 medarbejdere.
Full Stack Developer for Copenhagen-based digital agency
You will be working with front end and back end development, primarily in Umbraco but also other CMS’s, and you know what it takes to build complete solutions that result in prime user experiences.
You will be part of projects from the get-go and responsible for creating sophisticated solutions for agency customers. You will be working equally on websites, web apps and mobile apps.
As full stack developer, you will become part of a strong team, currently consisting of seven developers, three UXs as well as freelancers and student workers. You will further be working closely with a team of project managers, UI designers as well as SoMe, online marketing and data specialists.
The agency uses a proven UX and development process with agile elements such as “stand-ups” and “retrospectives” etc., meaning that UX design and code development are integrated in one process, resulting in more powerful solutions and a more fun work day, since different specialists work side by side.
You primary areas of responsibility include:
- Front end and back end development - technical setup, themes and expansions
- Customer meetings with presentation of functionality as well as customer feedback
- Participation in creating best practices and refining our setup continually.
The ideal candidate has several years of experience with structured front end and back end development. You are passionately focussed on customer relations and experienced in participation in customer meetings. You are further excited about being part of an organisation with about 35 colleagues, where you get to influence your everyday life and constantly face new interesting customers and challenging tasks.
You further have:
- Solid experience with HTML, CSS, SASS and BEM
- Solid experience with Umbraco, C#, SQL Server
- Preferably some practical experience with Vue.js, React or the like
- Experience with Foundation, Bootstrap or the like
- Understanding of UX, interaction design and content management
- Understanding of versioning and good experience with versioning tools.
- You are structured and curious
- You thrive in a busy environment and are able to stay on top of things
- You follow your projects through and take responsibility for your solutions
- You have a positive mindset and are good at sparring and communicating with other skilled people
- Good communication skills – in Danish and/or English.
Terms of salary and employment
Salary according to qualifications. Full-time employment.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Development Director Søren Eriksen-Aagreen on tel.: +45 53 74 19 11 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application to email@example.com - interviews will be conducted continuously.