GORM Agency is a digital agency that designs digital user experiences and develops customer businesses by means of creativity and technology. The agency is a digital partner for a long number of renowned companies, organisations and brands within UX, tech and digital marketing.
GORM Agency has in recent years experienced major growth. However, with a total of 30 employees, the agency continues to have a size offering room to unfold and the opportunity to organise a work day according to individual needs and wishes. The organisation is flat – and with room for the right arguments and new ideas.
GORM Agency is part of First Chair Group, which includes a number of companies with complementary business areas within for instance marketing & advertising, PR & communication as well as strategic counselling. First Chair Group has more than 250 employees.
Senior .NET Developer
Are you dreaming of developing exciting digital solutions for some of Denmark’s biggest companies and organisations?
GORM Agency is looking for an outgoing and passionate Senior .NET Developer, who wants to become part of an ambitious UX and development team. You will be closely involved in decisions and customer relations and become an integrated part of the processes from start to finish. You will become part of a strong team in a close, loyal and professional community, which today includes six developers, 3 UXs as well as freelancers and student workers. You will further work closely together with a team of project managers, UI designers as well as specialists within the fields of social media, online marketing and data.
As a .NET developer, your primary job responsibilities will be:
- Designing and developing high-quality web applications.
- Collaborating with other team members to understand project requirements, specifications, and timelines.
- Collaborating with other team members to scope and estimate projects.
- Writing efficient, reusable, and well-documented code using .NET languages.
- Participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback to other developers to ensure code quality.
- Developing and maintaining SQL Server databases and writing queries and stored procedures.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues, identifying and fixing defects, and ensuring application performance and availability.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in .NET and Umbraco development.
- Participating in agile software development processes, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
We expect you to have the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework
- Git, GitFlow, Actions and Wiki
- RESTful API (including Swagger documentation)
- Application Integrations
- Unit Testing
- Windows, SQL
It is a plus if you have experience with:
- Frontend experience (like Foundation Framework, ReactJS etc.)
Reporting to GORM Agency’s Development Director, you will be at the head of major Umbraco solutions for customers, which include large and medium size companies and organisations. You will from the start be affiliated with projects, for which you will be in charge in terms of creating mature solutions for the customers of the agency, and you will further work on websites, web apps and mobile apps.
Work areas include:
- Content modelling and Umbraco “governance”
- Backend development and integrations
- Database development and maintenance
- Collaboration with hosting providers, i.e. Umbraco Cloud, Azure and on-prem
- Scoping, breakdown and estimation and allocation of tasks between project team members
- Mentor for other team members in Umbraco and development in general
- Participation in customer meetings, presenting functionality to the customer and listening to feedback
- Participation in creating best practices and refining set-up continually
Your background and experience is probably as backend developer or full stack developer. It is most important that you are experienced within backend coding as integrations and database work, as long as the central point is Umbraco, either as classic CMS, Cloud or Heartcore. The ideal candidate further has several years of experience with implementation of solutions in Umbraco, is passionate about customer relations and has experience with customer meeting participation.
You ideally have a relevant academic education within IT, but practical experience is more important than your educational level. You have experience with C#, SQL Server and Elastic Search, and you preferably have practical experience with Vue.js, React or the like. However, this is not a requirement.
As a person, you are structured and curious, you thrive with having a lot on your plate and you are able to stay on top of things. You follow your projects through and take responsibility for your solutions.
You have a positive mindset and value sparring with other skilled individuals. You are further good at communicating with a high level of likeability and you are able to build good work relations, both internally and externally.
Why GORM Agency? GORM Agency offers you an exciting position with great professional and personal development opportunities. We value diversity and the agency therefore includes Counter Strike gamers, runners, football players, craft beer lovers and wine connoisseurs. But first and foremost, all employees get along.
Workplace: GORM Agency’s office at Jægersborg Allé 4, 2920 Charlottenlund.
Home office is possible one or two days a week.
If you want to know more about the company or the position, please feel free to contact Head of Digital Solutions Lasse Øster Jørgensen on mobile: +45 26123690. All enquiries are handled confidentially.